That is just some of them. The people who represent your and our frontline are Docketly’s attorney network. We often get asked about who these attorneys are and how we qualify them to work on your behalf. Let us explain!
How many attorneys do you have in your network?
- Currently, we have over 5,000 attorneys in our network nationwide and it’s growing every day.
Are there quality controls with the attorneys you use?
- That’s one of the things we realize – that our attorneys are the face of our and your business – so we make sure everything is in place to ensure that piece of your compliance needs are met.
What about compliance?
- That is our favorite topic! We validate attorneys for insurance, good standing, criminal background and more. We have a whole page dedicated to it here.
What if we have attorneys we like in our area? Can we use them?
- Absolutely! Encourage them to join on our site to continue to cover your hearings. Instead of receiving SEVERAL invoices from your varied appearance counsel, you’ll get one invoice for coverage from us. Send them over to us!
Are there any filters in place if we really like a specific attorney and want him to appear for us?
- Yep. You simply notify us that you have a favorite attorney and we notify him first with any coverage opportunities you post. It works the other way, too. For any reason, if you choose to not use a specific attorney, he will be filtered from your postings.
Today’s compliance environment demands a comprehensive approach to make sure every consumer interaction is conducted by a trained professional operating under strict guidelines. Be confident the people representing you know the rules and are comfortable operating under them in every conversation.
We offer an FDCPA certification program to our attorneys. While there is no such thing as government-recognized FDCPA certification, the CFPB and FTC have made it very clear that they expect professional training for the employees of companies communicating with consumers about debt.
The course has 11 modules, covering sections 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810-811-812, 813 and 814-815-816.
“The pricing is reasonable and they’re dependably
there for you when you cannot be.”Craig | Columbia, MO