In order to use any outside counsel for your hearings, it is very likely you need to meet a variety of compliance requirements to keep your creditors happy.
Imagine outsourcing that effort to a vendor who can validate compliance requirements once for each attorney and share the results across firms. Save time and money. And take advantage of the most stringent of requirements even if yours are not…just yet.
Your compliance dashboardcan look like this!
Docketly has changed the way the collection industry
obtains appearance counsel.
Using our online system, law firms can request hearing coverage nationwide 24×7. Attorneys who have the qualifications you require will be matched against the hearing opportunities to find the best fit.
Attorneys complete a compliance profile which is kept on file and available to you, your staff and client auditors. Attorneys receive badges indicating their compliance measures that are in place. Your firm will have access to the supporting documentation 24×7 for that next audit.
With every appearance, you have the ability to rate the attorney’s performance. This reputation is developed over time for an attorney. Now, you don’t have to take chances on unproven attorneys. We crowd-source the information based on all our clients to have the best rise to the top!
- Confidentiality & Ethical Standards
- Reciprocal Indemnity
- Revolving 30 day check of good standing with respective bar associations and/or state licensing authorities
- Capture & archive copies of bar cards and certificates of good standing
- Yearly E&O policy declaration sheets
- Deductible and limit info
- Effective and expiration dates
Resume / Biographical
- Experience & Education
- Nationwide 7-10 year check for convictions of financial crimes
- Professionally designed certification program
- Developed by industry experts and used nationwide
Behind The Scenes
We are serious about your client’s privacy.
We employ SSL encryption, daily security scans and audits, and various industry security best practices to keep your data safe. Our data center is SAS70 Type II and ISO 27001 certified. And in case the unforeseen does happen, an insurance policy safeguard to cover the rest.
“The pricing is reasonable and they’re dependably
there for you when you cannot be.”Craig | Columbia, MO