Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Job Summary Docketly Performance Specialist:
Docketly is an appearance counsel provider, covering simple creditors rights hearings. We find attorneys to stand-in on short, procedural hearings. We are looking for a Performance Specialist that can roll up their sleeves and learn from the bottom up, and be able to pick up multiple job duties quickly, and efficiently. We are looking for critical thinkers who are self-starters and are natural-born leaders!
Responsibilities and Duties Docketly Performance Specialist:
- Review and improve applied standards and practices.
- Train and monitor our network’s performance.
- Manage relations between attorneys and customers.
- Resolve attorney training and performance issues.
- Prepare reports on the programs’ status or problems.
- Recommend improvements and present ideas for new programs.
- Learn how the business operates quickly, and be able to execute and coach simultaneously.
- Ability to answer frequent calls chats or emails with speed and urgency.
- Ability to meet or exceed specific set goals and metrics.
- Daily stand-up meetings with the team.
Qualifications and Skills Docketly Performance Specialist:
- A solution-focused mindset and ability to work in an environment which demands the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Excellent verbal and written, organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Technical savviness
- Strong analytic capability – the ability to transform data into insight.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced and innovative environment
Benefits as a Performance Specialist:
Being a Docketly employee means:
- Health Insurance
- 401K match
- Paid holidays
- PTO days
People who should apply for our Docketly Performance Specialist:
- Eager to grow with a scaling business
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Confident on the phone
- Learn to solve problems before they exist
- Comfort with high volume workload; not being afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
- Leverage strategic thinking, influencing and coaching skills.