Docketly is a growing SaaS company in Longmont, Colorado. An appearance counsel provider for the legal industry, we find attorneys to stand-in on short, procedural hearings.
We are looking for a passionate, hands-on, technical, innovative individual to join our growing Customer Success team. As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for customer satisfaction in order to drive revenue growth.
Our culture is casual, open, and direct.
Customer Success Responsibilities
- Handle inbound questions and issues via phone IVR, email, ticket system, and online chat.
- Use agile methodology to continually improve client services and drive department performance.
- Assist with service adoption to fully integrate and increase client usage.
- Strengthen and deepen relationships with smart, friendly, personalized support.
- Develop materials and tools for clients to self-service their interests and needs.
- Collaborate with team members to continuously improve department procedures and operations.
Experience & Skills for a Customer Success Specialist:
- 3+ years in Customer Success, Technical Support, and/or Account Management
- Strategic thinker who can see problem patterns, ideate solutions, and execute to completion
- Prior experience working with SaaS and business platforms preferred
- Exceptional people skills
- Superior organizational skills
- College degree required
Compensation, Benefits & Perks of being a part of the Customer Success Team:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Casual dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snack and drinks
Docketly is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.