Salary: $15.00 /hour
SDR – Sales Development Representative
Salary: $31,200 + $9,360 (OTE) On-Target Earnings
Pay Mix or “OTE” is the ratio of base salary to target incentives that make up On-Target Earnings. You will be compensated on a 70/30 split. 70% being an hourly rate of $15.00 and 30% being your On-Target Earnings.
Job Summary Docketly Sales Representative:
Docketly is an appearance counsel provider, covering simple creditors rights hearings. We find attorneys to stand-in on short, procedural hearings. We are looking for a sales representative that is able to identify qualified leads to generate more hearings for Docketly.
Responsibilities and Duties Docketly Sales Representative:
- Generating quality leads.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with other team members and other departments.
- Maintaining prospective client records through CRM.
- Reach out to prospective clients through cold calling/email.
- Analyze the market potential, track sales and status reports.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interest competitive activities, and potential for new product and services
- Ability to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Qualifications and Skills Docketly Sales Representative:
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with CRM practices and ability to build productive business professional relationships.
Benefits as a Sales Representitive:
Being a Docketly employee means:
- Health Insurance
- 401K match
- Paid holidays
- PTO days
People who should apply for our Docketly Sales Representative:
- Eager to grow with a scaling business
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Confident on the phone
- Learn to solve problems before they exist
- Leverage strategic thinking, influencing and coaching skills.