Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Docketly is a growing SaaS company in Longmont, Colorado. For the legal industry, we make hiring a stand-in attorney easy, fast, and safe. By combining our own software with a nationwide network of attorneys, we have redefined what’s possible for the legal services industry.
We are looking for a passionate, curious, and customer-centric developer to join the team.
Our culture is casual, open, and direct.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying scalable, reusable and maintainable web applications in Java, specifically using Apache Wicket
- Taking full ownership of your work, development, testing, deployment, and support in production on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Collaborating with co-workers, partners, and customers on design & implementation
- Working fluidly in an agile methodology
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering or related
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented Programming
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Expertise with software development best practices, including standards, source control/GIT, testing and operations
- Experience with Cloud development platforms in particular AWS
- Experience with SQL-based relational database systems
Compensation, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA
- 401(k) with match
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Casual dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snack and drinks
Docketly is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.