Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Job Summary Docketly Team Lead:
Docketly is an appearance counsel provider, covering simple creditors rights hearings. We find attorneys to stand-in on short, procedural hearings. We are looking for a Team Lead that can roll up their sleeves and learn from the bottom up, and be able to pick up multiple job duties quickly, and efficiently. We are looking for critical thinkers who are self-starters and are natural born leaders!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Learn how we deliver scripted dialogue to recruit new attorneys either through cold call (primary method), text, or email.
Learn how the business operates quickly, and be able to execute and coach simultaneously.
- Ability to answer frequent calls chats or emails with speed and urgency.
- Portray our standards of customer support specialist.
- Ability to meet or exceed specific set goals and metrics.
- Daily stand-up meetings with the team.
Qualifications and Skills
- 4 years experience in a related function with Team Lead or Supervisor experience.
- A solutions-focused mindset and ability to work in an environment which demands the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Excellent verbal and written, organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Technical savviness
- Strong analytic capability – the ability to transform data into insight.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced and innovative environment
Being a Docketly employee means:
- Health Insurance
- 401K match
- Paid holidays
- PTO days
People who should apply for our Team Lead/Supervisor position:
- Eager to grow with a scaling business
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Confident on the phone
- Learn to solve problems before they exist
- Comfort with high volume workload; not being afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
- Leverage strategic thinking, influencing and coaching skills.