Salary: $20.00 /hour
Docketly is a growing company in Longmont, Colorado. For the creditor’s rights industry, we make hiring a stand-in attorney easy, fast, and safe. By combining our own software with a nationwide network of attorneys, we have redefined what’s possible for the legal services industry.
We are looking for a passionate, hands-on, technical individual to join our growing Customer Success team. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction in order to drive revenue growth.
Our culture is casual, open, and direct.
- Handle inbound questions and issues via phone IVR, email, ticket system, and online chat.
- Use agile methodology to continually improve client services and drive department performance.
- Assist with service adoption to fully integrate and increase client usage.
- Strengthen and deepen relationships with smart, friendly, personalized support.
- Develop materials and tools for clients to self-service their interests and needs.
- Collaborate with team members to continuously improve department procedures and operations.
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years in Customer Success, Technical Support, and/or Account Management
- Strategic thinker who can see problem patterns, ideate solutions, and execute to completion
- Prior experience working with SaaS and business platforms preferred
- Exceptional people skills
- Superior organizational skills
- College degree preferred
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Casual dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snack and drinks
Docketly is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.