Technical Account Manager
Docketly is a growing company in Longmont, Colorado. For the creditor’s rights industry, we make hiring a stand-in attorney easy, fast, and safe. By combining our own software with a nationwide network of attorneys, we have redefined what’s possible for the legal services industry.
We are looking for a passionate, hands-on, technical individual to join our growing Customer Success team as a Technical Account Manager.
Our culture is casual, open, and direct.
Responsibilities of the Technical Account Manager
- Data reporting and analysis
- Customize software configuration to each client’s needs using SQL, Drools, and HTML
- Collaborate with the Success Team to iterate on software features and enhancements
- Use Agile Methodology to drive Success department performance
- Assist with service adoption to fully integrate and increase client usage
- Develop tools and materials to continually improve upon client services
- Strengthen and deepen relationships with smart, friendly, personalized support
- Collaborate with team members to continuously improve department procedures and operations
Experience and Skills of the Technical Account Manager
- 5+ years in Customer Success, Technical Support, Software Integration, Account Management
- Metabase experience, with strong reporting and analytical skills, using data as a roadmap for Client Success
- Strategic thinker who can see problem patterns, ideate solutions, and execute to completion
- Prior experience working with SaaS business platforms preferred
- Experience with Drools
- Strong SQL & HTML skills
- Experience in EDI Integrations
- Superior organizational skills
- Project management experience a plus
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Casual dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
Docketly is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.