Salary: $20.00 /hour
Job Summary Docketly Support Specialist:
Docketly is an appearance counsel provider, covering simple creditors rights hearings. We find attorneys to stand-in on short, procedural hearings. We are looking for a Support Specialist that can use our website to help secure hearing coverage for our clients and also has a sales background or understands working on part commission. We give you the tools to recruit new attorneys or use our current network to help secure coverage. Our culture is casual, open, and direct. We support independent thinking–freeing you to do your best work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver scripted dialogue to recruit new attorneys either through cold call (primary method), text, or email.
- Identifying and recruiting attorneys nationwide to cover collection hearings through cold call sales.
- Engaging the attorney in signing up and expanding their business through hearing opportunities. Recruit attorneys to cover hearings.
- Ability to answer frequent calls and respond on a timely basis to customer inquiries.
- Portray our standards of customer support specialist.
- Ability to meet or exceed specific set goals and metrics.
- Train new attorneys: online walk-through, instruction, frequently asked questions.
- Working with existing network attorneys to cover hearings when conflicts arise with time, fees, or defendants.
- Daily stand-up meetings with the team via video conferencing.
- Maintain proficient metrics that track your successes or failures.
- Regular referencing of resources to do your job – handbook, team members, website data.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years experience in a related function with customer support and engagement in a professional services function
- Excellent verbal and written, organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Technical savviness
- Entry level sales skills
- Googling skills
Being a Docketly employee means:
- $20/hr on average
- Health Insurance
- 401K match
- Paid holidays
- PTO days
People who should apply for Support Specialist:
- Eager to grow with a scaling business
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Confident on the phone
- Learn to solve problems before they exist
- Understand working on commission
- No legal experience required!
- Has a sales driven focus, understanding the harder you work, the more money you make!