Salary: $100.00 to $800.00 /day
Who is Docketly? Docketly’s fully automated hearing-coverage service makes life simple for appearance attorneys. Through a single online account, attorneys can browse the hearings available in their area, choose the one(s) that work with their schedule, receive hearing-specific instructions and documentation, and submit the hearing report. Our counsel only has to leave the office to show up at court!
Docketly matches qualified appearance attorneys from our nationwide network with local hearing assignments in their region. Our nationwide client-base is growing rapidly!
To join our nationwide network of over 5,000 of your colleagues, supplement your small or solo firm’s income, and build your practice, register at https://docketly.com/signup/.
Appearance Attorney Responsibilities and Duties
Commits to cover short procedural hearings
Represents our client in the courtroom
Reports back within 24 hours the hearing results
Travel to neighboring counties is not required but attorneys who are willing to travel get more opportunities
Appears on time, and keeps our client informed at all times
Commits to represent creditors at short procedural hearings
Appearance Attorney Qualifications and Skills
- Good Standing in their respective bar directory
- Clear Background Check (conducted through Docketly during sign-up) Our clients are looking for financial crimes only
- No collection experience required, but you do need to be a licensed attorney, in Good Standing with your State
Benefits of Working as an Appearance Attorney
- Work for the industry leader in appearance counsel coverage
- You can work when you want, cover hearings to fill your billable hours
- Single appearances range from $50-125.00 per appearance, flat rate; we stack your docket to always try and send you to court with multiple (bundle) hearings
- Let us help you build your practice: We offer you a chance to get face time in court, meet the local judges and clerks, and familiarize yourself with local rules
- Use our mobile app to cover hearings, and report results quickly and efficiently