Joining Docketly’s appearance attorney network is quick and easy. You will need a computer, your bar card or number, and a few minutes. After you fill out the form, we will verify your good standing and you are ready to start working!
We work a little bit like a ride-sharing service – we post hearings and you choose the ones that fit your schedule. There is no obligation or quota you need to fill.
Let the work come to you
We network and talk to big law firms so you don’t have to. You don’t have to worry about the cost associated with advertising, we take care of that. We work with over 500 law firms. When they post a hearing in your area, we let you know.
Short Learning Curve
You don’t have to be a technology pro to use our system. It’s clear and easy to use. You can start using it right away. We give you access to a handbook for any questions. Our friendly staff is always happy to help – just give us a call or send us a ticket.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you similar to Attorneys on Demand?
Yes, we both provide appearance attorneys.
There are few differences:
- We pay our appearance attorneys on regular basis, whether or not the client paid us. We know you work hard and we think you deserve to be compensated in a timely fashion.
- Technology: We built our own system and have in-house IT support. Our system is user-friendly and we can fix any technical issue right away.
What types of hearings will I need to cover?
- You will be covering mostly short procedural hearings
- Small Claims
What are the qualifications of an appearance attorney?
- Good standing with your state bar
- Collection experience is a plus but not a requirement